Skip to content
- This is my recent write up, ( November 17, 2014) about my presentation at Progressive Forum in New York. I have pointed out some important issues mentioned in my speech that majority of the Media omitted and sometime misquoted. I have highlighted the importance of constructive reporting above and beyond any partisanship and develop a platform of pluralistic opinions and viewpoints keeping with the spirit of our Liberation ideals. Click here for the write up
- Author Sharmin Ahmad’s Interview with Zahirul Alam. NTV, Bangladesh. September 9, 2014
- Projonmo Canada a Bangladeshi youth organization to promote understanding about Bangladesh liberation 1971 and social justice organized the book discussion- celebration of Tajuddin Ahmad Neta O Pita in the heart of Toronto yesterday October 26, 2014. I am deeply touched by their heartfelt welcoming, excellent organization and co-ordination of the eventwhich was attended by eighty plus guests.Shumu Haque made the introductory speech, Farhana Azim Shiuly conducted the interview with author Sharmin Ahmad while Emamul Haque ( President, Progressive Action for Community Empowerment ) moderated the event and the question and answer session. Professor Borhanuddin Khan Jahangir,Mostafiz Ripon, Nasiruddoza, Delwar Elahi, Akhter Hossain welcomed the author and spoke on the book. Photos courtesy of Imtiaz Mirza.
— in Toronto, Ontario.
- Sharmin Ahmad’s Interview with Nashrat Chowdhury, Amader Shomoy.
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Sharmin says it’s hard to survive in present power politics by telling the truth.
- Sharmin Ahmad’s Interview with Nashrat Chowdhury-Amader Orthoniti